This weekend we lost the actor who played Lafayette Reynolds on HBO series ‘True Blood‘ to heart failure complications at age 39. The incomparable Nelsan Ellis earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Juilliard in New York City and guest starred on ‘Veronica Mars‘, ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race‘, and Oprah Winfrey’s film ‘The Butler‘.
Here’s a toast to great moments from the show where we all fell in love, ‘True Blood‘.
1. When you need to read a b*tch but wondering which is the shadiest fact to start with.
2. When you agree with the tea being served.
3. When your friend needs a confidence boost and you know four words to cheer them up.
4. When your friend sends you a pic of the trade on the menu for tonight.
5. When the group text getting too deep cause that one friend being negative … again!
6. When bestie texting you about that B word at work gettin’ on their nerves.
7. After you drop some facts but you don’t want it to sound like you’re hatin’.
8. When bae say somethin’ freaky and it got you shook!
9. When you’re the designated driver but your dating app gets poppin’ en route to the function.
10. When the family function gettin’ too crunk and you wanna say bye to all the cousins in one text.