Reading the requirements for The Queen feels like I’m cruising the M4M personals on Craigslist. But our girl s is offering a once in a lifetime chance for stans to twirl in the Super Bowl stadium. If you can deal… prepare to dance!
Also, know that being in the show DOES NOT get you a ticket to the game. Here’s the rules:
All participants are required to be part of a group. Groups must have at least 10 members including one group leader. A group can be an organized team, club, squad, community group, or even a group of friends who want to be a part of this experience together. Each group must have, or assign, a leader who is at least 21 years of age. Group Leaders must be a parent or legal guardian of at least one member of the group.
Group leaders must be at least 21 years of age. The group leader will be our point of contact for all show information. We will expect the group leader to be responsible for all communication and organization for the group, including:
- Communicating rehearsal schedules & arrival instructions
- Organizing carpools/transportation
- Making sure group members know and follow all rules
All Participants Must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have an understanding of staging and blocking.
- Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance, including walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run).
- Report each day at their scheduled check-in time.
- All rehearsals are mandatory. Absence from rehearsal may result in removal from the show.
Important to know
- No tickets to the game are available. You will not have seats at the stadium to watch the game.
- Each group will be expected to provide their own transportation. Car-pooling will be very important for all rehearsals & on Game Day, as parking is limited.
- Submitting your group information does not guarantee participation. We will notify those selected to participate via email.
For more info click here.