1. Deep throat and hold it for a second or two.
A gagging type reflex causes salivation. Don’t worry. You can overcome the gagging feeling with practice.
2. Increase your daily water intake.
No E.J.! Water girl! Dr. Oz recommends 3 liters a day.
3. Breath through your nose for 2-3 minutes before your performance.
You’re about to have your mouth open for the next 10-15 minutes. Think of it as a singer on vocal rest before a big concert. Plus, it’s a WebMD recommendation so you know it’s real!
4. Add lube in the mix, possibly flavored.
It sounded gross to me, too. But, according to The Date Report if it tastes good you’re more likely to do a better job. Emily from Yahoo! Answers says her favorite flavor is strawberry.
5. Pop a piece of candy or a mint in your mouth.
“He’ll love it if you play around with it in your mouth while you’re down on him. Just don’t choke!” tiffy0605 via Answerology
Do you have any tips you recommend?
Images via RealityTVGifs