When to delete Jack’d? When is it time to move in? When should you say ‘I love you’? Love coaches Juan and Gee Session-Smalls are here to help you. In their latest video the couple have a few good tips for people in same sex relationships.
1. Don’t be so set on timelines of moving in, meeting family, marriage, etc. There is no blueprint to a happy relationship.
2. Jack’d, Grindr, and when to delete “social networking” apps – If you are wondering when is the time then the time is now. If you haven’t been online for weeks and you’re happy, delete it.
Mariah Carey said ‘Make It Look Good’ and these men along with photographer Bob Burkhardt do a damn good job at it. While cruising his Instagram
for research purposes LOL I found some sexy images that you guys should see. Definitely send him a message if/when you’re ready for your next professional photo session.
Social media is going crazy as July 15th is a holiday featured in the “mockumentary” titled ‘Jackie’s Back‘. The film stars the always illustrious Jenifer Lewis as a former child star from Missouri who will leave you gagged when you hear her hit single ‘Take Your Jeri Curl and Go’.
Album due October 2014 via eOne Music. Y’all ready?
“Hey cupid why you looking stupid? You got an arrow why won’t you use it?” Traci Braxton asks on her new solo record. I love the lyrics, the track, and the overall thought of this song. But is the autotune too much?
Press play and comment below.
This wait for ‘The Pink Print‘ just might be doing us some good as long as we can keep getting freestyles like this.
“Listen up hoe this is my territory / You are my son like an episode of Maury,” taunts the rap queen. “Like an episode of E.R. bitch I’m hotter than the D.R. / When it comes to rap skills nobody wanna see her.”
Check out Nicki Minaj’s latest track ‘No Flex Zone’ via the link below.
Read the stats below and post your thoughts in the comments below.
1. As marriage equality continues to be legalized in more states across the country, the words “commitment ceremony” and “civil union” are becoming scarcer. Eighty-two percent of same-sex couples refer to this occasion as their wedding in invitations, up from 70 percent in 2013.
2. Seventy-one percent of same-sex couples will have a ceremony and reception, as opposed to 96 percent1 of straight couples. Twelve percent of same-sex couples will only have a ceremony, and 7 percent of couples are planning to simply host a reception.
3. Same-sex couples are less likely to have a formal proposal (58 percent) than straight couples (94 percent) 1.
4. Proposing with a ring is not as common for same-sex couples, with about two out of three couples (62 percent) exchanging an engagement ring before or after the proposal.