The laughing track is a bit much but Brandy slayed her return to television. Not to say too much but B Rocka’s character Zoe Moon is the ex-wife of a champion boxer who made the consious decision to not join a reality show. She wants to start a cosmetics company and raise their son in peace. Somehow, it doesn’t look like peace will be happening any time soon. View Full Post
With 1.02 million views here at RonaldMatters.com for 2015 it’s safe to say that Black, gay lives matter. The “piece of burger” saga (and the arrest that followed), gay frat brothers answering why they avoid the LGBT community, trans men having their first series, and so much more! Here are a few of the posts you saw and shared the most (in no particular order).
– The #1 viewed post is Patrik-Ian Polk and the frenzy he started by announcing ‘Blackbird’ was coming to theaters April 2015. The best news to kick off the year.
– Patrik slayed our lives again by announcing ‘Noah’s Arc’ has multiple reunions in the works!
– A gay gang in Washington, D.C. announced they want to make a documentary and the community overwhelmingly showed up with support.
– ‘Eden’s Garden‘, a web series about trans men, fascinated everyone with it’s season trailer.
– Fly Young Red scooped Amiyah Scott for a sickening Rihanna remix.
– Gay frat members were asked, ‘Why don’t you stand up for the gay community?’
– “Piece of Burger” became a phenomenon after a car wreck in Jackson, Mississippi. Burger King can wait when there’s drama going on!
– Milan Christopher blasted Miles Brock but never seemed to confirm or deny the one thing errbody wants to know.
Last year about 9 in 10 LGBT students reported harassment and 3 in 10 reported missing classes due to safety concerns. This is one of the many reasons Christian Zsilavetz and Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta are making a change with their own version of the Harvey Milk School. View Full Post
Better Way to Meet, a gay dating service, formed ten new couples from their last event in Atlanta, Georgia and hope the new attitude you plan to have in the new year …that means being less shady for a lot of y’all … will help you get somebody to have, to hold, and to hunch with for 2016.
In a bonus clip from ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 8 Marlo Hampton and Sheree Whitfield hit the track for some outdoor fitness time. Things appear to be going well for the first 30 seconds; then Marlo gets right to it.
Marlo: “Sheree why is your house not finished?”
Sheree: “It’s a lot of work. Everything in that house I’ve done at least twice.”
Marlo: “So money is not the issue though?”
Sheree: “Oh, yeah yeah yeah.”
Marlo gives some excellent follow-up advice. And, Sheree has a few questions of her own. Press play to see the full conversation. View Full Post
Channing Tatum does ‘Let It Go‘ from ‘Frozen’ and his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum does a ‘Magic Mike 2‘ performance. However, all goes wild when Channing performs ‘Run the World‘ and the double doors behind him open up with a special guest waiting to take the stage.