STORIES THAT MATTER
What happens when a sister quintet dissolves because the record company only sees one superstar? Press play.
Toni Braxton: The Movie Event | January 23rd 8/7c;Witness the hardships that made a legend.
Posted by Lifetime on Monday, 4 January 2016
International Chest Day doesn’t always have to be on Monday! Check out these pectoral appreciation photos.
View Full Post
A Rihanna fan uploaded a video to Facebook January 1st devastated that Rihanna didn’t drop her eighth album ‘Anti‘ at midnight.
A former rumor seemed to lead that Room 8 of the Samsung room hunt would end on Christmas…but it didn’t. So, fans were super excited for a New Year’s Day release date.
That didn’t happen though. Press play to hear his lament. View Full Post
Who knew Triumph Church in Detroit, Michigan was booking Fantasia and didn’t tell us?
In an unexpected slaying of my Facebook timeline on New Year’s Day videos started surfacing of Fantasia performing Richard Smallwood’s hit ‘Total Praise‘ with “Alpha & Omega” by Israel and The New Breed. I’ve always had a personal love for when she sang ‘He’s Done Enough‘. But, the blessings continue anyhow.
Press play and thank me later. View Full Post
The laughing track is a bit much but Brandy slayed her return to television. Not to say too much but B Rocka’s character Zoe Moon is the ex-wife of a champion boxer who made the consious decision to not join a reality show. She wants to start a cosmetics company and raise their son in peace. Somehow, it doesn’t look like peace will be happening any time soon.
View Full Post
With 1.02 million views here at RonaldMatters.com for 2015 it’s safe to say that Black, gay lives matter. The “piece of burger” saga (and the arrest that followed), gay frat brothers answering why they avoid the LGBT community, trans men having their first series, and so much more! Here are a few of the posts you saw and shared the most (in no particular order).
– The #1 viewed post is Patrik-Ian Polk and the frenzy he started by announcing ‘Blackbird’ was coming to theaters April 2015. The best news to kick off the year.
– Patrik slayed our lives again by announcing ‘Noah’s Arc’ has multiple reunions in the works!
– A gay gang in Washington, D.C. announced they want to make a documentary and the community overwhelmingly showed up with support.
– ‘Eden’s Garden‘, a web series about trans men, fascinated everyone with it’s season trailer.
– Fly Young Red scooped Amiyah Scott for a sickening Rihanna remix.
– Gay frat members were asked, ‘Why don’t you stand up for the gay community?’
– “Piece of Burger” became a phenomenon after a car wreck in Jackson, Mississippi. Burger King can wait when there’s drama going on!
– Milan Christopher blasted Miles Brock but never seemed to confirm or deny the one thing errbody wants to know.
– Poppers became popular among people while sexing, “incurable sniffing death” cases became more popular as well.
– Atlanta lost a lot of funding in the HIV fight this summer. Blame was placed all over the place but citizens of Fulton County paid the price.
– “No Fats, No Fems” is FINALLY about to be addressed in all the glory it deserves. We’re all sick of it!
Same sex marriage became legal nationwide just in time for New York City pride! Watch this video featuring all the shimmying and twirling that commenced immediately following.
He knows what he’s doing looking at you like that. Now, if you’re gonna let him do it is another subject. *side eye emoji*
Last year about 9 in 10 LGBT students reported harassment and 3 in 10 reported missing classes due to safety concerns. This is one of the many reasons Christian Zsilavetz and Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta are making a change with their own version of the Harvey Milk School. View Full Post