Atlanta-based singer and songwriter Que Anderson dropped ‘Stripper Love‘ on New Year’s Day and I’ve loving the production on this one. I’mma need him to work on his smize a lil’ bit more; but, overall Que has a winner on his hands.
Who knew Triumph Church in Detroit, Michigan was booking Fantasia and didn’t tell us?
In an unexpected slaying of my Facebook timeline on New Year’s Day videos started surfacing of Fantasia performing Richard Smallwood’s hit ‘Total Praise‘ with “Alpha & Omega” by Israel and The New Breed. I’ve always had a personal love for when she sang ‘He’s Done Enough‘. But, the blessings continue anyhow.
The laughing track is a bit much but Brandy slayed her return to television. Not to say too much but B Rocka’s character Zoe Moon is the ex-wife of a champion boxer who made the consious decision to not join a reality show. She wants to start a cosmetics company and raise their son in peace. Somehow, it doesn’t look like peace will be happening any time soon. View Full Post
With 1.02 million views here at RonaldMatters.com for 2015 it’s safe to say that Black, gay lives matter. The “piece of burger” saga (and the arrest that followed), gay frat brothers answering why they avoid the LGBT community, trans men having their first series, and so much more! Here are a few of the posts you saw and shared the most (in no particular order).
– The #1 viewed post is Patrik-Ian Polk and the frenzy he started by announcing ‘Blackbird’ was coming to theaters April 2015. The best news to kick off the year.
– Patrik slayed our lives again by announcing ‘Noah’s Arc’ has multiple reunions in the works!
– A gay gang in Washington, D.C. announced they want to make a documentary and the community overwhelmingly showed up with support.
– ‘Eden’s Garden‘, a web series about trans men, fascinated everyone with it’s season trailer.
– Fly Young Red scooped Amiyah Scott for a sickening Rihanna remix.
– Gay frat members were asked, ‘Why don’t you stand up for the gay community?’
– “Piece of Burger” became a phenomenon after a car wreck in Jackson, Mississippi. Burger King can wait when there’s drama going on!
– Milan Christopher blasted Miles Brock but never seemed to confirm or deny the one thing errbody wants to know.
Last year about 9 in 10 LGBT students reported harassment and 3 in 10 reported missing classes due to safety concerns. This is one of the many reasons Christian Zsilavetz and Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta are making a change with their own version of the Harvey Milk School. View Full Post